A charming Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, open concept with valuted ceiling in Living area, with privacy-walled lanai and patio. This comfortable home is a great value! Unfurnished, As-Is.*2 car garage with storage modules*Eat-in Kitchen*Wood floors*Honeywell security system*Roll-down storm shutters on principal access ways, and shutters for all windows*Master Bedroom with en-suite bath, including separate tub and shower, walk-in closet and access to patio and lanai.*HOA/Condo fee includes heated pool, clubhouse, tennis/pickle ball courts, Exterior and roof of the villa, paint, sidewalk, outside plumbing, roads, driveway, lampposts, all landscaping and shrubbery trimming and regular lawn maintenance. It also includes basic cable and exterior pest control!*Great location, proximate to: restaurants, shopping, hospitals, parks, walking/bike trails, downtown Sarasota, beaches, schools and I-75.Furniture is negotiable!Trustee will entertain reasonable offers!
Residential - Single Family, Villa, 1 Story
1,601 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CRESTWOOD VILLAGE OF SARA 4 & 5
Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Ground Level.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price