Welcome to Bent Tree an established community nestled in nature but close to all that Sarasota has to offer! This 3 bedroom 2 bath home is full of charm and style and is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac! 2 screened and covered tiled lanais showcase lots of extra room for year-round living and entertaining. Sit and experience the abundant wildlife of deer, eagles, and a wide variety of birds right from your own private paradise. Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counters, lovely tiled back splash, recessed lighting.and a walk-in pantry. Walk out from the sliding glass doors from the dining/kitchen to a private paved grill area, or a perfect spot to rinse off from a day at the beach. Living room is stunning with vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, and more sliding glass doors that open to the lanai. Bonus flex space off living/kitchen area can be used as a study, craft room.. you decide! Primary bedroom is spacious with large windows to bring in loads of natural light, walk-in closet, and crown molding that gives an elegant touch to this master bedroom retreat! En-suite bath enjoys a beautifully updated walk-in shower and vanity. Home has been updated with all new light fixtures, fresh paint, 3 1/2 inch baseboards and outside irrigation. Home is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, and a quick walk to the lake to take in the relaxing views. A/C 2020, roof 2019, water heater 2022, refrigerator 2022, dishwasher 2022. Discover this tranquil piece of Sarasota where homes are not on top of each other, is districted with A-rated schools, close to shopping, Rothenbach Park and easy access to I-75. Room for a pool! If you enjoy golf.. Bent Tree Golf and Country Club is available for optional membership. Welcome to Florida living at its finest!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,620 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BENT TREE VILLAGE
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Blinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Living Room, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener.
- Lot View
- Garden/Lawn, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Private Mailbox, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors. Cul-De-Sac, In County, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price