Charming cottage built in 1997 on the footprint of original home in 1946. This adorable 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with tub and shower, serene views from living room with French doors out to a new composite deck 10x18. A lush tropical paradise with citrus trees, bananas, 3 different mangos, Starfruit and Valencia orange all so private and secluded. The chefs kitchen has a large island and has all you need for your preparing meals and entertaining. The oversized garage will store all your beach needs along with paddle boards, kayaks and more. Centrally located, close to beaches, downtown Sarasota, shopping, restaurants, banks, I75 and US41. Major improvements consist of: Privacy fence/2014, Roof/2015, Air conditioning/2015, garage door/2016, Hurricane Windows/2019, siding repair/2020, Exterior painting/2020, Gutters with Gutter guards/2021, Interior paint/2021, Termite Fumigation/2021 ( house and garage). A must see and it will Be Love at First Sight. This quaint and sweet home is move in ready. Make it your own, or getaway to escape from the snow or a superb investment for a AIRBB.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
748 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
MORNING GLORY RIDGE, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Blinds,ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, 1 Spaces, Garage Door Opener.
- Wood, Frame
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Fruit Trees,Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Rain Gutters,Storage. In County,View - Garden,Trees/Woods.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price