Beautiful, Newer home on quiet cul-de-sac. This deed restricted community is nestled in a park-like setting, close to all Sarasota has to offer! Featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths, complete with granite and solid wood cabinets. Two spacious living areas with generous natural light make this charming home easy to live and entertain in. There is a desirable, bonus, loft space upstairs that can be used as an office, play room, you decide! The master suite boasts an addition flex space for an office, sitting room, dressing room, or craft area. The kitchen is open and has stainless steel appliances, gas stove, walk-in pantry, under cabinet lighting as well as a window overlooking the fenced-in lush back yard. Enjoy sunsets from the covered front porch or relax on the back screened-in lanai off of the Family/Dining/Kitchen rooms. En-suite master bath has a new walk-in shower, soaker tub, dual sinks, and linen closet. The expansive paver driveway takes you to the 2 car garage that has lots of room for storage, and a new gas water heater. Hurricane shutters for peace of mind. Nothing to do but move-in and live the Florida lifestyle!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,711 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
OAK VISTA - PH 2
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room,Upper Floor,Washer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Cement Plank
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Sprinkler Recycled
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors. Cul-de-sac,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End,Street Paved,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Common Area Taxes,Manager,Other
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price